Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The World Of Maya

Illusions. That's what is all around you. The world that has been created, largely, by others which you were born into. The world around you has been projected onto your lives by others, some with good intentions and some not so.

WE ARE IMPRISONED
Look around. Most of us see a world that we have accepted as "true" or "real". The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of us live in a world that someone else created around us. Your house or apartment was most likely designed by someone else. Your dishes were created by someone else. Your car was made by someone else. Your television, your phone, your clothes, your books, your food, your language, your laws, even the colors you see everyday - were created by someone else. You live in a world that was created for you and you bought into it, literally and figuratively.


In many respects, I'm just like you. I've been trying to play by the rules and show myself to be an upstanding guy. Folks, it's making me crazy. There's no other way to put it. 

So, I'm making my escape. Wanna come with me?






No comments:

Post a Comment